Terms of Products & Service
Welcome to the www.fordcobraengines.com website (“FCE”). By visiting the FCE Site, you accept the Site Terms. Please read below.
- We reserve the right to substitute a part that is considered equal or exceeds In quality an performance. This is without incurring obligation whatsoever.
- Pricing and Amendments: FCE makes every attempt to upkeep and maintain website on a regular basis. Pricing is subject to change without further notice. We reserve the right to make amendments to the content on the site . Any Inaccuracies or discrepancies we’re not responsible for.
- Photos & Videos: Some Product Photos are shown with Optional Upgrades and may not be included in price. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Content”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by TD Performance or one of its affiliates and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws
- Payment Terms & Options – TD Performance offers several payment options. We accept all major credit cards, Checks, Paypal and Bank Wires. We also accept a layaway payment plan where payments can be spread out up to 1 year. The product is shipped upon payment in full. Due to the fact that most of what is sold is customized there are no refunds or cancellations.
- Registration / Titling .We can not ensure whether the engine you purchase will comply with any or all individual state laws for its use. TD Performance does not guarantee our engines to be smog / emissions legal. Federal / Individual state laws vary from state to State, or Country to Country.
- Shipping – Packages shipped in most cases have an insured value to protect from any possible damage. It is the responsibility of consignee to acknowledge any damage to freight immediately prior to signing and accepting delivery.
- Forums and Public Communication ”Forum” means a chat area, message board, or e-mail function . If you participate in any Forum within the “FCE” website, you must not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements; advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them; post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law; post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images; advertise or sell to or solicit others; use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind; post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component; or post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
- Links from this Site This website contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. We provide such links for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content in any site linked to or from this website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site, and that such sites will be free of viruses or other harmful elements
- Warranty: Engines carry a 2 year Worldwide Limited warranty with no mileage restrictions in most cases. In the event there is an issue, Prior authorization is required before any warranty work is begun. Warranty Details.