Gen 2 5.0 Ford Coyote / 6 Speed T56 PKG
The 400 horsepower 5.0L Coyote V8 with a state of the art Tremec 6-Speed transmission – and all the electronics and hardware to finish the installation. Coyote Power Module simplifies both the shopping and build experience by kitting up the right parts that are matched to deliver potent performance with civilized drivability.
We are offering 5.0 Coyote / 400 HP EFI – 6 Speed Transmission T56 PKG in a very complete price , please check the Product specifications and if you have any questions feel free to contact us.
- High-performance 5.0-liter, four-valve Ti-VCT Gen 2 engine
- 400 horsepower @ 6500 rpm
- 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4250 rpm
- Displacement 302 cu. in.
- 3.63 bore x 3.65-in stroke
- Aluminum block
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback, and windage control improve high-rpm performance
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- 8qt capacity Retrofit oil pan
- 10.5:1 Compression ratio
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire” throttle body
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM included
- Ford Racing’s NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit designed for street rod/project car installation.
- 0L Mustang engine cover kit
- Ford Racing Oil Filter
- Accessory Pulleys with Alternator only. available for additional charge (Power Steering and AC Compressor)
- Complete Clutch Kit, Bolts, Bellhousing and Starter. Fork Clutch Release.
- T56 6 Speed Transmission ( Handles 700+HP) 1st 2.66; 2nd 1.78; 3rd 1.30; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.80; 6th 0.63 the T56 Magnum case also has multiple shifter locations making it more versatile to retrofit into vehicles and hot rod/kit car projects. If needed the shifter can be relocated/replaced into other shifter locations for better fitment in a wider range of chassis. Shipped Separately with Engine.
|1979-1993||Factory Five||Hot Rod|