5.0 Boss Coyote Hot Rod Engine
The Ford racing Coyote motor is the new generation Power plant. Engine Kit Setup to fit in place of FFR MKIV and Hot Rods. Includes Wiring harness, Sensors and ECU.
We are offering 5.0 Boss Coyote Hot Rod Engine at a very competent price, please check the Product specifications and if you have any questions feel free to contact us.
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 11.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal® low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- BOSS 302 connecting rod bearings
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8qt capacity Low Profile for Cobras and Hot Rods
- Tuned composite Boss intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction with Boss Valve Springs
- Ford Racing engine cover kit and Balancer.
- Steel Billet Flywheel and Pilot Bushing (Automatic Flexplate available)
- Includes engine injector harness and ECU
- Front Cover Installed and Harmonic Balancer
- Includes colder heat range zero (0) spark plugs,
- Includes Ford Racing oil filter
- Vehicle harness and PCM included. This installation kit designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Remote Mount Filter Adapter
- Accessory drive with Pulleys, Belt and Alternator installed and Aligned.