5.0 Coyote / 435 HP Daytona Coupe
This Ford Coyote Engine is packaged to Fit in the Cobra or Hot Rod. Includes: Pulleys with Alternator, Wiring harness, Plastic Engine Cover, Computer, Wiring Harness, Fuel Rails and Starter.
We are offering 5.0 Coyote / 435 HP Daytona Coupe at a very competent price, please check the Product specifications and if you have any questions feel free to contact us.
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 11.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Hyperuetectic pistons with Graphal® low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- BOSS 302 connecting rod bearings
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Large rear sump oil pan with 8qt capacity Low Profile for Cobras and Hot Rods
- Tuned composite Boss intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction with Boss Valve Springs
- Ford Racing engine cover kit and Balancer.
- Steel Billet Flywheel and Pilot Bushing (Automatic Flexplate available)
- Includes engine injector harness and ECU
- Front Cover Installed and Harmonic Balancer
- Includes colder heat range zero (0) spark plugs,
- Includes Ford Racing oil filter
- Vehicle harness and PCM included. This installation kit designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Remote Mount Filter Adapter
- Accessory drive with Pulleys, Belt and Alternator installed and Aligned.