- High-performance 5.0-liter, four-valve Ti-VCT engine
- 435 horsepower @ 6500 rpm
- 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4250 rpm
- Displacement 302 cu. in.
- 3.63 bore x 3.65-in stroke
- Aluminum block
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback, and windage control improve high-rpm performance
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- 8qt capacity Retrofit oil pan
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire” throttlebody
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifolds
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM included
- Ford Racing’s NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit designed for street rod/project car installation.
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit
- Ford Racing Oil Filter
- Accessory Pulleys with Alternator only. available for additional charge (Power Steering and AC Compressor)
- Complete Clutch Kit, Bolts, Bellhousing and Starter. Fork Clutch Release.
- T56 6 Speed Transmission ( Handles 700+HP) 1st 2.66; 2nd 1.78; 3rd 1.30; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.80; 6th 0.63 the T56 Magnum case also has multiple shifter locations making it more versatile to retrofit into vehicles and hot rod/kit car projects. If needed the shifter can be relocated/replaced into other shifter locations for better fitment in a wider range of chassis. Shipped Separately with Engine.
|1979-1993||Factory Five||Hot Rod|