- Some of our clients have their own Designated Freight Forwarders in the USA. TDmotion will ship the parts to Your freight forwarder. We’ll work with them sending the necessary documentation for importation.
- TD motion has 4 strategically placed Freight Forwards in the US – Miami, NJ, Houston and Los Angeles. We’ll ship directly to one of these designated warehouses. At this point They will oversee any requirements for example: SLI Forms, Commercial Invoices, NAFTA, Extra Crating Services etc.
- Consolidation Services. Many of our clients ask if we can combine parts from other vendors to our warehouse. If the parts falls within our dimensional and non hazardous guidelines then yes. There is a handling fee for extra crating and documentation. We will insure the value of the package. This can certainly save $$ and time . We have a long list of vendor partnerships that will drop ship an item on our behalf as well.
- We are partners with Bongo International Services. Register Here. They provide a US Address in order to ship from the US. They provide fraud protection, multiple payment currency options, Returns Management, Works with our shopping Cart Platform. No Hidden Fees. Along with Our Proprietary Software that will estimate freight costs to your Door at check out. Some remote regions will require special pricing. Often customers will save over 50% savings going this way.
UPS, Fed-Ex, or USPS – Generally for Smaller Packages going within the US or Internationally.
LTL – Less than Truckload. 5-7 days typically By Land
Ocean – Ocean freight can be a cost effective method but does take more transit time than going by Air. 30 day is an average time frame. If some parts are prone to corrosion from salt Air you may want to opt for Air Freight. If not in any hurry this can be a good option. Packages are Insured.
Air Freight – Heavy weight packages like engines and Transmissions that have a typical transit time of 5-7 days.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- We prefer the use of PayPal or wire transfer as a payment method to eliminate fraud. We are a verified PayPal merchant. If you prefer to use a credit card we may require further documentation to be scanned and emailed after the order is placed to verify ownership. This is necessary because only the US and Canadian banks utilize the address verification system to eliminate fraud. We take your safety very seriously.